There is no denying that serious and unexpected circumstances can –and often do – arise during the lifetimes of both you and your loved ones. Situations can change in the blink of an eye, and even though it is good to hope for the best, it is helpful to plan for the worst. That is where a Southern California attorney may be able to assist.
At the Law Offices of Roshni T. Desai, we offer our clients careful, thorough, and compassionate legal representation in a wide variety of areas, including estate planning, elder law, wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, probate administration, and small business set up, and business succession planning. When you entrust your legal matter to us, you can be sure that we will provide you with the confidence and peace of mind you and your loved ones need.
Orange County, Los Angeles County Riverside County, San Bernardino County and San Diego County Probate Attorney
Probate, wills, estates and similar legal practice areas are very personal. Moreover, decisions that are made in these contexts can affect an individual’s family members for many years to come. Consequently, you want a lawyer working for you who will be sensitive to all of your personal needs, while safeguarding and protecting your legal rights and offering you the thorough representation you deserve.
We can offer you legal representation in all of the following practice areas:
- Estate planning – including how your assets will be distributed when you or your loved one dies, and to whom those assets will be distributed.
- Probate administration – assisting surviving family members with all aspects of the probate administration process, including the distribution of a loved one’s assets.
- Wills – assisting you or your loved one with drafting a will that makes provision for all of your real property, personal property, and other assets.
- Powers of attorney – helping you or your loved one establish a valid power of attorney for healthcare and finances.
- Living Trusts – whereby all your assets will pass on to your loved ones without the lengthy and expensive probate process.
- Dispute resolution – helping you or a loved one resolve a dispute (usually through mediation) that arises in the context of a will, estate, or trust.
- Business succession planning – including how a business will be passed on when you or your loved one dies, and whether it will ultimately be inherited or sold to a third-party or other entity.
- Trust administration – assisting you or your loved one with all aspects of managing and administering a trust.
- Small business issues – assisting you or a loved one with forming and managing a small business.
- Real Estate – We assist with the selling of a property in an estate. We will handle all aspects of the sale which includes preparing the home to sell, putting it on the market and negotiating the sale.